2.0.1 Release Notes
Released on 16-Oct-2015.
Note: this is an EAP release
Early Access is a period during which VersionPress is reasonably stable but still young, limited in scope and an external backup is recommended at all times. Learn more about EAP.
New in 2.0.1
- Fixed a bug that could cause the clone command to manipulate the original database, not the cloned one. Pretty serious but only Windows users could have been affected and only sometimes (the issue was related to the line endings in the
wp-config.phpfile; we parse them more reliably now).
- Fixed a bug with international characters in the options which caused VersionPress not to synchronize some database tables correctly.
- A couple of other minor fixes.
2.0.1 is upgradable from 2.0. Simply replace the plugin on your server.
General system requirements:
- PHP 5.3.4 or later
- WordPress 4.1 or later (should work on 3.9+ but it's only officially tested on 4.1+)
- Git 1.9 or later
proc_open()enabled on the server
System requirements for sync / multi-instance workflows:
- For 2.0, we recommend custom server / VPS as most hosting providers will pose further restrictions on creating site clones.